Thursday, October 11, 2007

Walker has a girlfriend

Finally! Well, better late than never, I guess. He likes a girl in his class named Kendall because she's nice. She might be the one he plays computer with, I'm not sure. Anyway, Grandma Kandel got him started on the name thing and when I got home yesterday he said: "Dad, I like Kendall because she's nice. If I marry her, her name will be Kendall Kandel." Then he laughed ridiculously.

Also, Ellie thinks the world of herself but it's probably my fault . . .
Kurt: Ellie, are you a pretty girl?
Ellie: No Pretty girl. I'm a big girl.
Kurt: Well, are you prettier than Heidi Klum?
Ellie: No Heidi Klum! I'm a big girl. I'm pretty.

Ellie took a fall off her trike the other day and scraped up her face pretty bad.
Kurt: Oh, Ellie, you got a boo boo on your face.
Ellie: I'm still pretty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trouble would be if she's BIGGER than Heidi Klum. And maybe I'm biased, but Ellie's way prettier.

Dale and Gail said...

Yeah, we giggled alot about the KEndall Kandel thing but when I tried to explain that the girl takes the guy's last name when they get married Walker just looked at me like I was in way over my head and said "But, Grandma, what would her middle name be?"
P.S. I vote for Ellie...she's way cuter than Heidi. Are we voting for stuff again?

Robin said...

i've thought about the kendall kandel thing before, because i really like that name . . . how cute!!

Jen said...

I guess Addie is out of the picture now...

Kurt and Carla said...

Wait, who's Heidi Klum? I thought she was a model or something. Is she big and ugly or something?

kay said...

Yes, It was on my watch. (ouch)
Can you guess who felt worse?
(Papa's taking the wheels off that dumb old trike!)