Friday, October 26, 2007

I got your pictures right here!

OK, Here's the most recent pregnant pic. Sorry Carla doesn't have a head in it but it's a good belly profile, right?



Pics from Boo at the Zoo. We heard a lot of "Oh, look at the little cheerleader" and "Who are you, Brady Quinn?" Walker doesn't know who Brady Quinn is yet, so he was getting kind of mad. He was Derek Anderson, and don't you forget it.
Quite possibly my favorite picture of Ellie to date:
Remember how a while ago I said Ellie likes to try to get stuck in everything?
Well, here's some more:




Wonder where she gets it . . .

Yep, that's little Carla, getting stuck in stuff. They really are a lot alike. They even both go to bed at the same time.

The other day I got home from work with a really bad headache. When I finally made it to the dinner table, Walker asked me: "Daddy, which head hurts, your hair or your forehead?"
Also, I never thought I'd hear myself say this at dinner: "Ellie, stop putting bread between your toes. That's bad manners." That little girl will be wearing socks to dinner from now on.

By the 4s . . .
OK, you can vote again but, this time no fighting. Which is my crowning achievement?
I've eaten 4 pounds of grapes in a weekend.
One time I had steak for 4 meals in a row.
I've eaten 14 apples in the last 4 days.

9 comments:

Keely Kandel said...

My vote is for the steak. You should be proud of that!

Anonymous said...

my vote is the apples, but probably 2 mre since you posted this. Love the pics and I can't believe how much Carla and Ellie look alike. WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

This was your best post yet! It made my day . . . Thanks! Love you!

kay said...

Absolutely adorable pics! Keep em coming!

Katie said...

Thanks for the pictures! See you all in person at Thanksgiving:) (And I think the 4 pounds of grapes is quite the feat...that's a lot of sugar!)

Katie said...

PS - I whole-heartedly approve of Ellie's pigtails. All little girls should be in pigtails until age 5. She's so adorable!!

Robin said...

very cute! your kids are so cute & i can't wait to see the newbie!!

Dale and Gail said...

My vote...the time you were four years old and rode your new four-wheeler (bike with training wheels) to the rock forty times before four o'clock. I have pictures.
Bt the way, if we could grow bangs on Ellie, find some 70's-style linoleum, and sit her in the stove, we could reproduce Carla's baby pic perfectly...they look exactly alike! (How wrong does it sound to say sit Ellie in the stove!!) CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Since I was granted the right to vote weeks, ago I can't vote for any of the choices but hope you'll be out of the bathroom before turkey day gets here!!!DEW