Thursday, October 4, 2007

Notes and Quotes 3

Kurt: Ellie, you're a pipsqueak.
Ellie: No, Daddy. No pisqueak. (That's right, "pisqueak" - no 2nd p)
Kurt: Well, what are you then?
Ellie: I'm a blue one pisqueak.

Walker: Bye, Daddy. Have a good day and be careful.
Kurt: You too, buddy. Be good and no tackling Ellie today.
Walker - trying to get by on a technicality: Well, if we're dancing to Yankee Doodle and I bump her and she falls down, then . . . that's not really a tackle.

Ellie - in the car on the way home the other night: It's black in here, Daddy. Turn the light on for me.
Kurt: No, El, Daddy likes it dark in the car at nighttime.
Ellie: Turn the light on for me, siwwy.
Kurt: Just look out the window. Do you see the moon? (The sky was blanketed in clouds)
Ellie: I see it!
Kurt: Oh, really? What does it look like?
Ellie: Umm . . . a chip.
Kurt: Uh, you mean a potato chip?
Ellie: Yeah, a wewwo chip.

No comments: