Monday, October 22, 2007

I think I killed a doctor

I packed 4 apples in my lunch today and if just one apple will keep him away, 4 probably wastes him. 2 apples down, 2 to go, and I'll probably eat 2 more at home tonight because the kids like to sneak them and take a few bites and put them back so I finish them off. I usually cut off the slobbery brown part first (yes, I did say usually . . . not always).

Well, Walker's going to be pretty upset that the Indians aren't going to the World "Serious". It was fun watching the playoffs with him. He loved it when I would say Disuke Matsuzaka and I loved to hear him try to say it back. He got the "Dice-K" part right, but then it kind of sounded like he was saying marsupial. I'll have to start getting him back into football now. When we were at Boo at the Zoo on Saturday and he was dressed as a Cleveland Brown he said, "Daddy, I thought Charlie Frye was a good thrower but he doesn't play for us anymore so now I like Derek Anderson." I told him not to get too used to that name either, though I'm sure he'll remember it forever.

Last night, shortly after Ellie went to bed, she started crying. She hasn't cried much since we moved her into her toddler bed so I went up to check on her . . .
Daddy: What's wrong, El?
Ellie (still very upset): Mommy wiped the purple off.
Daddy: Mommy wiped the purple off? That's preposterous.
Ellie: Yeah, take it out.
Daddy: Take it out of what?
Ellie: Her mouth.
Carla swears she did not wipe anything purple off of Ellie then eat it but I don't know; Ellie had no reason to lie.

Yes, I saw the comments about posting a picture. Yes, I'll try to do it soon. Hopefully before the new baby comes.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Dice-K Marsupials-scare-me . . .

Anonymous said...

Boo at the Zoo pictures, too, please?