Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wenkle Wenkle Wenkle

We have oven mitts that kind of look like the big foam finger things you can get at ball games but without the finger. Ellie grabbed one at dinner last night and stuck her hand in it. She got this huge smile on her face and proclaimed "Arm in!" Then she started to shake it around said "Wenkle Wenkle Wenkle", which means wiggle. You had to be there but it makes me laugh every time I think about it. We had fish and rice, which Ellie loved but Walker didn't want so, instead, he had pancakes and green beans - what a combo.

Also I had my first dream about the new baby the other night. It was already born, actually I guess it was about 5 months old, and we had it dressed in a pink dress but we didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl yet. We took the baby in for its ultrasound to find out the sex. The doctor stuck the ultrasound probe down the baby's throat and told us it was a boy. We were surprised but all I said was we need to get this baby some new clothes. I think we'll stick to finding out the old fashioned way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a dream.....the old fashioned way sounds much better.