Wednesday, September 26, 2007

God is Gray

Last night Walker was telling us what he does at preschool and singing some of the songs. He said they say prayers before snack. I asked him if he remembered which prayer it was, he said, "God is gray." Then he said it for us: "God is gray, God is good . . . "

Yesterday, Walker and Grandma Lewis were at the store and she asked him what he wanted to get Ellie for Christmas. Walker said, "I think I want to get her some jewelry. Grandma, what's jewelry?"

We went to Tim and Jen's house over the weekend and Ellie and Addie sat at the little table for a while and had a conversation about Addie's Dora cup. Basically, Ellie just named all the characters she knew and Addie taught her the rest. It was really cute to see the two of them talking like big girls since they're both so young.

Also, the other day, Ellie put (thankfully, clean) underwear over her head and came in the living room saying, "I'm so pretty" (I think she thought they were a necklace) . . . Regardless, I really hope she grows out of that one . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case no one has told you this, I love how you change the subhead on your blog from time to time.