Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Notes and Quotes 5

Ellie, asking for a slice of american cheese: I want wiggly cheese.
By the way, she's pretty much graduated from "wenkle" to "wiggle" now. I miss my little baby girl.

Ellie woke up at 5:00 this morning for some reason. She wanted mommy, milk, and nursery rhymes (DVD). After that, it was time to get her dressed and, what did she want to wear? Dora jammies, of course.

Walker, telling me I need new rotors for the old grand cherokee: Daddy, my seat is shivering.

Ellie, singing about where Jesus was born: Mawy had a baby, oh my Wowd, way down in BAPHAHAM!

Walker and Ellie were playing the famous ball popper game the other day and Ellie was getting really excited, jumping and running around to collect the balls.
Me, laughing: Ellie, don't wear yourself out.
Walker, moments later, not laughing: Ellie, don't wear yourself out or you'll die and go to heaven.
Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the birth of Anderson Kandel. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks when all are settles and comfy at home! Take care and relax