Monday, December 3, 2007

Time to play some catch up ball

Yes, we had a kid and, yes, he's cute. If anyone doesn't know by now:
Anderson Dale
11/26/07
7 lbs 4 oz
19.5 in


Everything went fine, except he had the cord wrapped around his neck, just like Walker did. What is it with these sons of mine? More on that later but, since I know that I haven't posted since before thanksgiving, I might as well start then with some things the kids have said.

Thanksgiving morning, I heard Ellie talking to herself in her room so I went up to get her.

Kurt: Good morning, Ellie

Ellie: Meow!

Kurt: Why'd you say Meow?

Ellie: Because, I'm a kitty cat. Meow!

She's been a kitty cat for over a week now. Meowing all the time.

***

Later that day, we were looking through our window for deer in the woods.

Kurt: I don't see any deer.

Ellie: I see a lion!

I used to do the same thing with Walker when he was Ellie's age.

Kurt: Walker, I don't see any deer. You'd better call them with your deer call.

Walker: DEEEEER!!!!

***

Walker, recently and randomly: Daddy, I'm forth and you're back so I win, right?

At first I thought he was saying fourth, so I was extremely confused. Once I figured out he was saying "forth", like back and forth, I was just very confused.

More later, including highlights from the labor and delivery (not video highlights, though, that's a bit much).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy! Yes you are! Yes you are!

Dale and Gail said...

Ditto Aunt Stephanie! What an adorable little blessing he is!

Anonymous said...

congrats! hope to be able to see him sometime soon!

chelsea s

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful addition to your family. You are so blessed with three wonderful children. can't wait to meet him. hope you are feeling well Carla. congrats once again!

Robin said...

we can't wait to meet him and see you guys!!

Jen said...

He is adorable!! :)

Katie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy - and good choice on name, after all the earlier discussion. I hope to see him at New Years. Happy Holidays!