Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thankfully, No Pictures This Time

Ellie was sick last night. Really, really sick. She started crying for Mama shortly after midnight. For some reason I (Kurt) was still awake reading, which is rare for me when I have work the next day. Also rare, because she's very good at getting herself back to sleep, I decided to go check on her. She started gagging as soon as I got to her room and, as soon as I picked her up, she started to, well . . . you know, all over my shoulder/back/leg. She, well . . . you knowed 3 more times after that. I did 2 loads of laundry (chunks dissolve, right?) while Carla comforted Ellie. She's better today but still running a fever.

We thought it best to keep Ellie away from Walker so she didn't give the flu back to him - he just had it last weekend - so today, I sit in the basement at Bob and Kay's while Ellie sleeps. I was thinking about throwing in a movie but the selection here is less than desirable. I could watch Saw, Saw II, Saw III (I hate those kinds of movies), Princess Diaries 2, 13 Going on 30, Miss Congeniality 2, Glitter, or Mean Girls. Yes, Glitter, and remember, these are movies that they actually own. Well, I guess I'll clean up a little and then either play a round of Wii golf or watch The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants for the 7th time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor girl. hope that she feels better very soon.
Yep I think chuck dissolve!!!! well lets hope they do