Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A few new kid sayings

Ellie
Hopefully, you can hear her smokey little baby voice in your head while you're reading . . .
May I be excused?: "My all done!"
I'd like to play with this toy alone, if you please: "MMMMINES!"
Oh, hi, Dad, how was your day?: "My mommy comes!" (she doesn't like it all that much when I'm the one that picks her up)
Asking to listen to Pop Goes the Weasel: "Pop a Weasel!"
Singing along to She'll be coming 'round the mountain: "hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh hgeh TOOT TOOT!"
When she sees something new that she doesn't quite understand: "What's this all about?" We have no idea where she came up with that one.
Trying new food: "I YIKE it!"

Walker
Anytime Ellie does something even remotely close to bad: "Spank her, Dad. Spank her. She needs a spanking."
When I tell him I'm not going to spank her: "May I have you spank her please?"
At least he knows to use his manners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I can hear both of them saying this in their sweet little innocent voices! HA