Thursday, September 9, 2010

Miss Caroline Grace . . .

otherwise known as the forgotten one.

She's as pleasant as ever.

My favorite physical feature: her adorable dimples :)

Her favorite games to play: peek-a-boo, patty-cake, bonk (she taps her forehead on mine, I say "bonk", she laughs), and beep (she touches my nose, I say "beep", she laughs) *I think she's got me trained well :)

Mode of transportation: crawling

Other highlights:
-She eats mostly table food. She loves meatballs, fruit, and carbs. She's not a fan of veggies, but we sneak 'em in.
-She pulls herself up everywhere and on everything, but has no desire to walk, which is fine with me because she gets into enough mischief as it is.
-She sleeps like a champ: 2 naps of 1-2 hours each, in bed around 7:30, awake b/t 5:30-6:30, which fits with our schedule perfectly (except for Saturdays)
-LOVES being entertained by Walker, Ellie, and Anderson
-happiest. baby. ever.

We love you, Gracie!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Caroline is also the best snuggler ever...loved holding her in the nursery last week!