Monday, September 6, 2010

Ander-pander

Andersonisms:

smarshlellows (like)
bamatoes (dislike)
bessert (really like)

He's so grown up now, he doesn't say too many words incorrectly anymore, so I want to remember these last few. He also makes us laugh constantly, even when we should be mad at him.

This morning he was arguing with me about washing his hands and having a snack.
Ander: I want a snack.
Carla: You need to wash your hands if you want a snack.
Ander: I'M NOT WASHING MY HANDS!
Carla: Then you're not having a snack.
Ander (on the way to the bathroom to wash his hands) : YOU'RE A SNACK!

As I am typing this, Walker, Kurt, Anderson, Lisa, Andrea, and Bobby are all watching Star Wars. They just watched a battle seen, and Anderson piped up and said, "Walker, is anybody gonna be die?" Ahhhhhh! What do you say to that? (besides, "Kurt, he shouldn't be watching this.")

No comments: