Friday, February 15, 2008

Did I mention Ellie's a kitty cat?

I know I did. A couple times. But she won't let us forget. The other day, Carla, Walker, and Ellie were eating M&Ms for dessert. Walker ate a lot of them.
Carla: Walker, you're an M&M piggy.
Ellie: I'm an M&M kitty cat!

They had quesadillas for lunch and after Ellie took a bite, she let out a little cry, held up her quesadilla, and said, "I eat this." Carla said, "that's ok, you can eat it," but Ellie kept whimpering. Carla asked her what was wrong and she put down the quesadilla, held up her hand, and said, "I eat my finger!"

Carla and Walker called me one morning this week when the roads were bad right after I had gotten to work. Carla asked how the roads were and I said they were pretty bad but not awful. Walker said, "Probably really curvy and circley, huh?"

I asked Ellie what they had for dinner last night when I got home. "Pork Chocks."

No comments: