Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pretty is for Girls!

Anderson was making something, and I told him it looked pretty.  He looked at me kind of disgusted and said, "Mom, pretty is for girls.  Cool is for boys."

Speaking of pretty, my pretty little Caroline is talking up a storm these days.  She went through a period of about 2 months where she did nothing new, so I guess she's making up for it now.  In the last few days she's said or done the following:
-bath, hi, up, hot, all done, ho-ho-ho, uh-oh (with the oh instead of just the uh)
-shakes her head "no"
-lays down upon request (to get diaper changed)
-points to nose, eyes, belly

Ellie just had the flu, so that was no fun.  I'm really hoping we all aren't sick for Christmas.  Time will tell. . .

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I laughed the whole way thru your post. As always it was adorable.