Friday, May 9, 2008

By far the most baby goats I've ever seen in the back of a '98 Durango

4. I thought they were dogs at first but they were definitely goats. It kind of made me think, "wow, that's a lot of goats."

Walker practicing his bible verse from Sunday School: I am the resurrection and the light.
Carla: Good job, buddy. Do you know who said that?
Walker: Micah.

Walker also told us what he learned about in SS last Sunday. The lesson was about Saul on the road to Damascus. He told us about how he went blind, then "some guy, like Anthony, made him see again."

Ellie let out a big whimper after taking a bite at supper the other night. When we asked her what happened she said, "I bit my teeth." Actually, she said "teef". Carla told her to take a drink and she should feel better. Ellie did and said, "Water makes my boo boo teef go away."

2 comments:

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

Have you ever followed a chicken truck? I tried to count just the chickens that I could see in the very back row and it was over one hundred. I think there must have been about a thousand chickens on that truck!

Auntie Ann said...

That would be REVEREND Micah to you, Walker! So cute!!! Keep posting....I so look forward to coming back to work (and a computer) on Tuesdays just so I can catch up on the blogs! Love you guys! Ann