Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pureed Cauliflower, anyone?

The next foods Walker wants Anderson to try after carrots: Asparagus and Cauliflower.

Walker brought home his preschool class picture yesterday and I asked him all about it.
Kurt: So, who do you like to play with the most?
Walker: Just the girls except Emma.
Kurt: What's wrong with Emma?
Walker: She just freaks me out.
Kurt (after some laughter): Why does she freak you out?
Walker: She has a crazy face.

In other news, Anderson can fit his entire fist in his mouth. He also tries to eat his pacifier and can almost get that whole thing in his mouth, too. I had a dream the other night that he swallowed his pacifier. He was ok, though, he had a bunch more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a cute "Walker Story": I watch the kids everyother Friday (it's like playing Grandma!) and last week Walker and Ellie were having macaroni-n-cheese for lunch. Walker was very hungry and was plowing his way through his third helping when he stopped with a heaping forkful in mid-air and took a big breath. I asked, "Walker, do you need to take a break?" "Yup," he replied, "I'm about to hurt myself!" That kid just cracks me up!
Keep the gems coming, Kurt and Carla. I look forward to checking the blog often! Love you guys! Auntie Ann (Warnock)

Bryan said...

Are you sure he didn't say that before taking the first bite?

Macaroni and cheese is yucky.

Dale and Gail said...

Another cute Walker story:

Walker: Gma Lewis has lots of games. You should get lots of games.

Me: It's probably time to buy more games. What kind do you want?

Walker: Walmart games. (I assume games at Walmart, not about Walmart). You should get lots of games like Gma Lewis. (OK,OK, I get it Walker!)

Walker, smiling: Gma Lewis is the gamiest, you're the snuggliest, and Great Gma lewis is the laughingest.

Well, I guess we can all live with that!