Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Growing and Growing and Growing

Kurt has been insanely busy with work projects, school projects, and home projects, so I guess it's my turn to post.

The boys had their check-ups last week. Walker is in the 75th percentile for height and weight. Anderson is 90th for height (25.25 inches) and 75th for weight (15 lbs. 9 oz.) Both are very healthy, which is a true blessing! Ellie didn't have a check up, but she's still short.

Walker waiting for me to fix his lunch on Sat:

W: (exasperated) Mom?
C: What?
W: When is it going to be May 3rd?
C: (puzzled) In a few weeks. Why do you want to know that?
W: Cuz I just really want to see what Jack looks like.

We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new and first nephew/cousin!

Another conversation with Walker (after I got home from school).

W: Mommy, I love you! (He came and gave me a hug)
C: (smiling b/c those are the best words to hear after along day of work) I love you, too, Buddy.
W: But I love Daddy more!
C: (still smiling) That's okay, Walker. You can love Daddy more.
W: But I love you more at bedtime because your jammies are the snuggliest!

That's all for now. I'm off to pick up 28 kids from lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gotta love those Walkerisms!