Saturday, February 26, 2011

Foodhydration

When Walker gets really hungry, he says, "But, mom, I'm foodhydrated!"  One day Ellie was really thirsty, so she, of course, said, "Mom, I'm drinkhydrated!"

Caroline figured out how to dump her milk out of her sippy cup by turning it upside down and bending the nub on her tray.  She's dumped out two full cups already.  I guess it's time to take those away.  Some new words of hers are Ouch (more like "outh"), Reach (more like "each"), Stop It! (Dop it!), Ellie (Ey), and Andrea ("Dee Dee, rourourou," like a dog, 'cause Andrea has a dog, not because she's ugly).

Anderson wanted to start our game this morning so he said, "OK, the game starts, it's sixty-four o'clock!"  Then, he was scratching his legs so I asked him if they itched.  "Only my cheeky-bums."  After our game, I made him eggs for breakfast and he sang, "Mary had a yellow egg, Mary had a yellow egg, Hi-ho, the derry-o, Marry had a yellow egg."

No comments: