Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthing hips: Advantage, Caroline

A lot of Caroline's shorts/pants are really tight on her 'till you get them up over her hips. I guess she's still got a little chub on her. It's a lot like putting a pillow case on a new pillow. Except you don't have to tuck her under your chin first.

I had Caroline and Anderson in a big cart at the store today, one in which they could ride side-by-side. Anderson kept his arm around Caroline the whole time and was cracking her up by pretending to eat her face. I think they'll be buddies once she can fend for herself a little more. Anderson got 2 Oreos on the way home for being so good at the store. I guess I was roughly 3 times as good.

Anderson: Dad, why can't I see my eyes?

In protest today over what was for lunch, he poured his milk onto his plate of chicken and noodles. I dumped the milk, warmed up the food, and gave it back. He ate a little but then settled on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, on which he really, really wanted salt and pepper. I declined, he screamed, then ate it and said he was ready for bed. Slept for almost 3 hours. Sweet.

No comments: