Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And happy birthday Mr. Anderson

Anderson's 1 year old today. He still mainly crawls but he did take his first steps a couple weeks ago but I don't know exactly when (such the third child. Had he been the first, I'd not only have posted what day and time he took them, I'd also undoubtedly have learned how to upload video on this thing. Oh well.). Let's see, he now says Mama, Dada, Bye-bye, and Nana (banana). He says bye-bye a lot when he's looking at me. He might think it's my name or he might just think I'm always leaving, which I usually am. He also waves and says bye-bye pretty much whenever anyone gets near a door. He loves cars and trucks and he got lots of them for his birthday. He also likes giving gross kisses by slobbering all over our faces. He even crawls up to other babies and does it. Isaac's afraid of him because of it. Hmm . . . what else? Oh, little people, he loves little people (the toys, not the midgets) and he also likes a couple books. He's very particular about them. If I take out a book he doesn't like, he continually closes it or swats it out of my hand but if I get "where is baby's belly button" or "listen peter rabbit" he smiles and laughs and lets me read at least half of it before he hits it.

The other day I was talking to Walker about the Browns. He told me he wishes it was 2007 again so the Browns could be good.
Me: Yeah, me too. And guess what happened in the Bills game. Brady Quinn broke his finger.
Walker: OFF?!?

No comments: