Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dropping Food and Bouncy Pretzels



Kids, funny. Food, delicious. Kids + Food, deliciously funny.





A couple months before Walker turned 3, he got the flu for the first time. He didn't know what throwing up was yet, so his first experience was, to me, both heartbreaking and thoroughly entertaining. He had been sleeping for about an hour when I heard this pitiful cry and saw him coming down the stairs looking very confused. I asked him what was wrong and, after he thought about it for a few seconds, he said, "I dropped some food in my bed." I had no idea what he was talking about until I walked into his room. Poor guy. I felt so bad but had to laugh.

Also, Motts' (http://www.mottsgreenhouse.com/, yeah, who knew they had a web page?), has these delicious pretzels that look like mini donut holes. I had Walker there one off-Friday and he was looking around and said, "Hey Dad, look at these bouncy pretzels."

No comments: