Saturday, March 24, 2012

Our day in brief, but not in briefs

So far today:
Carla ran at 6:30, got home at 8, and started getting ready for Steph's baby shower.  She's having triplets by the way.  No big deal.
I worked out from 9-11.
I took Ellie to choir at 12.
Carla took Walker to a friend's house at 12:30 so they could take him to soccer @ 2, then went to the baby shower.
I picked up Ellie from choir at 12:40 (80 minutes early) to take her and Anderson to ice skating.
I dropped Ellie off at the baby shower at 2:10 and drove to Walker's soccer game with Anderson.  We of course made our customary post-ice skating stop at DD for coffee and a doughnut for Ander.  He fell asleep in the car for 5 minutes but woke up enough to run around with the other kids at soccer.
After soccer, I took the boys to Cici's for the worst pizza I've ever had.  The kids love it, though, so I was stuck.  We owed it to Anderson and we were right there so I figured I'd get it over with.

So to summarize, Anderson has been to church, ice skating, Dunkin Donuts, soccer, and Cicis.  He wore two pairs of socks and no underwear.

No comments: