Friday, January 20, 2012

Anderson's gonna be a great cop

Caroline:  Dad!  Anderson hit me!
Me:  Anderson, what happened?
Anderson:  We were just having a conversation.

Walker had good results from his most recent x-ray so he went back to school today to get his cast signed by all his friends, though there's little room left now that all his extended family has been by to see and sign him.  I signed on the part covering his bicep.  I told him I did it so he could make a muscle when he showed the girls where I signed, then I demonstrated what I meant.
Walker:  Whoa, Dad!  Can I feel your muscles?
Me (head swelling a little):  Sure buddy.
Walker, feeling said muscle:  Wow, Uncle Bob's muscles are way bigger than yours!
Me (head returning to normal size but feeling the need to defend myself):  Uh, I don't know, we're probably pretty close to the same.
Walker:  Yeah, well, that guy you're always looking up on the internet still has bigger muscles than you.
Embarrassing, especially if taken out of context, but I had to give him that one.

Oh, wow, 200th post.

No comments: