Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mostly Caroline's latest

Anderson:  Broccoli?  What's broccoli?  OH, Broccoligreentrees!

Caroline's current understanding of winter:
There are socks on our fireplace.
She loves "snow boats" (snow globes)
The first thing she said to me the other morning when she woke up:  My eyes are cold.

Also, she brought me some gloves and said, "Dad, here's your lady bugs!"
Me:  Thanks, they're called gloves.
Caroline:  OK, glumps.

File under miscellaneous:
  • 1 - the most goats I've ever seen in the back of an Oldsmobile Silhouette.
  • Political correctness displaces intelligence.  I heard on the radio the other day that a car dealership is giving away a free "Holiday Ham" with a test drive.  You know, so as to not alienate their Muslim and Jewish customers.
  • That reminds me:  We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch yesterday and they had a Christmas tree in the waiting area.  I said to a co-worker, "A Christmas tree?  They're Mexican."  He bit.

No comments: