Monday, May 23, 2011

Quick Update

Caroline is now speaking in small sentences:

"DeeDoo, Mama." = Thank, you, Mama.  I'm the cutest toddler ever!
"Wee, sliiiii, bye-bye." = She want to put her shoes on (bye-bye) and go out to play on the slide.
"No, no, Day." = Stop it, Anderson (Day).  You're annoying me.
"Oh, hi, Rah-Rah, J.J." = Hi Walker J.J.  You're my favorite brother!

She also answers questions.
Me:  "Do you want to go see grandma?"
Gracie: "No, pay Dat-Dat, Mo-Mo, Baby Ni-Ni."  =  Forget about grandma.  I just wanna play with my cousins, Jack-Jack, Molly, and Baby Natalie!

She's sweet as ever and just melts my heart - except for when she's covered in snot and slobber from throwing a fit.  Oh, yes, she throws fits and hits now.  It's actually kinda funny, and we all have to try hard not to laugh when she puts on a performance. 

More to come soon on Walker and baseball.  He's playing Hot Stove for the Opening Day Destroyers and loving it!

You can also look forward to funny sayings and stories from Anderson's latest adventure riding on Thomas the Train with Grandma and Aunt Lisa. 

Lastly, Ellie is happy to have passed her second ice-skating class.  She is also eager to go to the next gymnastics class and start taking piano lessons in the fall.  Baseball ranks low on her list right now, but she is still happy to be playing.   She asked me, with tears in her eyes,  if she could keep going to school this summer b/c she will miss it too much.  I love that girl :)

No comments: