Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More from the mouth of Anderson

I thought it might be fun to make this into a guessing game. I'll post the answers in a few days.

1. If Anderson wants to give you a "catch up" what occupation is he pretending to be?
2. What famous movie star is "Lipen Naqueen?"
3. If Anderson says "chinx" to you what do you have to do?
4. What is a "chicken-munk?"

We'll just do those 4 for now. On one final note, I was making Christmas candy while Ellie and Walker were at school the other day. Anderson kept sneaking out to the kitchen and coming right up next to me (and the candy cooling on the counter) saying in his sweetest voice, "Mommy, I looooove chocolate. I need some lickens." :) In case you got any of that candy, don't worry, he didn't get any "lickens."

2 comments:

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

1. Doctor for a check up
2. Lightning McQueen
3. Give him a Coke because he jinxed me
4. Chipmunk or a chicken mcnugget...

Bonus:

What song does Anderson want to sing when he requests the "Okie Dokie" song?

Kurt and Carla said...

You win! Your prize is two princess sippy cups for Molly:) Ellie picked them out at the store on Tuesday.