Thursday, November 5, 2009

Headaches, clean up, and prayers

Monday night I came home from class with a migrane. Carla had no sympathy, though, 'cause she had one, too. We both sat/slept on the couch for nearly an hour while the kids did whatever kids do with no parental supervision. So here's what they did:
Walker made a bed for himself on the floor and fell asleep. Sweet, no problems there.
Ellie dumped out all her dress up clothes all over her room and walked on them like a path while singing a song that she made up as she went. You know, sort of 4-year-old-white-girl free style rapping. A little mess but no major problem.
Anderson, Anderson, Anderson. He came down the steps and woke me up by proudly announcing, "I washed the potty!" Uh-oh. I picked him up and realized that he was soaking wet, head to toe. It turns out that he cleaned the toilet with toilet paper and toilet water. Big mess there. Oh well, no blood or anything so I can't complain too much.

Anderson's been really talkative lately and really animated, too. His latest favorites are "Lellow Keggs" for breakfast and his "Lellow Tot" to suck on when he goes to bed. He also puts his arms out/back like a jet and yells "Zoom!" whenever he runs somewhere. He says prayers all by himself before he eats now, too: "Je-SUS! Hank you for. AMEN!" He also loves his little sister "Canowine" who, on her 1 month checkup weighs 10 lbs even. I think now we have a chubs and a chubette.

The other night I put Walker to bed and after prayers I said "Have good dreams, I love you." He said "Be careful going down the steps, I love you, too."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you've posted again....I missed these!

OK, so I've been out of the toddler business for awhile now. What is a "lellow kegg"?

You gotta love somebody who voluntarily cleans the toilet! Never happens around MY house!

Love, Auntie Ann

Kurt and Carla said...

yellow eggs (scrambled)