Sunday, September 27, 2009

Miss Jane

E: (riding in the car on the way to church) Mom, my brain's turned on all the time!

E: You're ERUPTING me! (Her favorite thing to say when someone, usually Walker, is interrupting her.)

Interview- September 27, 2009

Fav. Color: pink and purple

Fav. TV Show: Diego & Dora

Fav. Food: Ham

Fav. Place to Visit: Addie's House

What do you want to be for Halloween?: Snow White Princess

What do you want to be when you grow up?: Artist

Fav. thing to do with mommy: Shopping!

Fav. thing to do with daddy: Go to restaurants on dates

Fav. thing to do with grandma Kandel: Go to McDonald's

Fav. thing to do with grandma Lewis: Go feed the duckies and play at the park

I had more questions, but she wanted to go outside and play. What kind of mom would I be if I made my 3 year-old stay inside and sit on the computer when she could be outside playing!

1 comment:

kay said...

i love feeding the ducks with you too El.