Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Skibbits

While we were on the way back from our trip, we stopped at Bob Evans for supper.
Carla: Ellie, do you want mashed potatoes, yes or no?
Ellie: Skibbits

Walker (over and over and over again): Are we in Pittsburgh or Pennsylvania?
Kurt and/or Carla: We're in both. We're in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
Walker: No . . . no, I think we're in Pennsylvania.
Ugh.

Ellie's favorite part of the vacation - seeing the "aminals" at the zoo. Her favorite animal - kitty cats.
Walker's favorite part - sliding down the bowling alley slide at the children's museum. It was a slide that looked like a bowling lane. It was also incredibly fast.

I'll post pictures when I get the chance - probably February.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

OK, I'll bite: What are skibbits?

Kurt and Carla said...

Just a completely random word she made up. She does it all the time.

Unknown said...

I was guessing "biscuits."

Stephanie said...

I was guessing "Skittles."

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

Skipit, the ultra cool plastic jump rope, ankle-twirling thing from the early nineties?